Experiences & Events
Ghost Note is an integrated digital communications agency. We are proudly based in the District of Columbia. We bridge people, cultures and brands through innovation and strategy.
- dedicated to producing great work that brings people and brands together.
- obsessed with seeking and creating innovations that deliver value and bridge communities.
- inspired to create beautifully designed products and experiences.
- guided by data and the real world motivations of the people our clients want to reach.
- the discovery of better.
- partnerships with the passionate and brilliant.
- data that points the way.
- beautiful, moving design.
- good people with good ideas.
What does it mean to
be a builder?
It’s showing up every morning, staying late, and caring just as much about the tiny details as you do the big ideas. It’s about sketching, shaping, and sanding until what remains is just right.
Four years ago, we left careers working with and for top brands to start an agency. Since then, we’ve taken our lumps, built some awesome partnerships, made friends, and produced work that some of the Region’s leading organizations are proud of.
The relationships that define us are more than 20 years in the making and are in the fabric of everything we do. They form a culture that says long nights, tough talk, and dirty hands are all worth it – as long as the result is great work. Simply put, at Ghost Note – We Build Bonds.
In 2014, we created Technoir – a dynamic initiative to fund, showcase, and celebrate diversity in tech. To date, Technoir has awarded thousands of dollars to black and brown-owned startups and developed a network of partners that includes AT&T, hit ABC show “Shark Tank”, General Assemb.ly, and Georgetown University.
Oh, & We Blog Sometimes
The Kingii, A Tiny Life Preserver, Could Save Your Summer
The Huffington Post | By James Cave We’ve all been there: Someone offers you a bulky, bright orange life vest and you politely decline. You know how to swim, you tell…Read More
How to Overcome the Midday Slump
By Carolyn O’Hara, JULY 01, 2015 Doing your best work requires focus and energy. But it’s hard to stay focused for an 8-hour stretch. So how can you find the necessary energy…Read More