Ghost Note is a black-owned and operated creative agency born + based in the District of Columbia. While our roots are in DC, our team is fully remote and spreads LA, NYC, DC and Central America. We create impactful brands, digital, strategy, + experiences. We believe that when good people come together they create truly great things.
At Ghost Note, strategy is a core piece of our business and informs how we show up in the world for our clients and ourselves. Our strategists need to understand how to take big ideas and distill them into tight and impactful stories/concepts/strategies that meet the client goals and live up to Ghost Note’s strategic ideals. Be strategic, be proactive, and always have a point of view.
Ghost Note is currently fully remote, with opportunities to connect IRL throughout the year. The Social Media Strategist’s role is critical to ensuring that the agency is delivering on innovative social strategy, creative, and social media best practices that meet our client’s objectives. Additionally, they will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, management, and monitoring of the Ghost Note agency’s social media handles. The Social Media Strategist should have a deep passion for pop culture, social media trends, influencer engagement as well as a keen understanding of both social media strategy and social copywriting/storytelling. We’re a diverse team looking for good energy, passion, and curiosity in our new teammate.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Developing social media strategies to engage and communicate with targeted communities for our clients and the agency
- Creating editorial calendars and posting cadence for clients as well as our Ghost Note social media (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Drop-in Audio Chat Platforms)
- Writing and editing copy for client presentations and social, using the developed tone & voice for each client.
- Working with our creative team, freelancers and/or third party vendors on the development and delivery of creative assets.
- Providing strategic and creative thought support for client needs; displaying an understanding of a client’s core strategic challenges and in turn assisting in developing creative solutions.
- Ideating and developing original content opportunities that drive engagement and generate increased awareness on social media and beyond.
- Monitoring social media trends and the competitor landscape, identifying and suggesting relevant social media influencers and other tactics to increase social media brand awareness.
- Monitoring social media best practices and recommend actions/next steps to optimize content and increase KPI’s.
- Anticipating client’s needs and proactively identifying ways to over deliver on strategic work and creative solutions for clients.
- Staying current and keeping the team abreast on social trends in sports and entertainment, culture.
- 3-5 years of social media strategy experience within an agency or publisher environment.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Skilled copywriter.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, detail-driven environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at any given time.
- Proficiency with G Suite, Apple products and software, specifically Keynote and Pages, with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite being a plus.
- Strong understanding of social media trends, news and updates.
- Interested in working on projects at the intersection of social impact and sports, music, and culture.
- 401k (with company match starting in 2022)
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Health + dental + vision with company contribution
- Equipment stipend
- Continued Education opportunities
- Paid Family medical leave
- This is a remote position.
- Please note that candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
- Salary range is $65k-80k and commensurate with experience
- To apply, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
Social Media Strategist
Please send your resume, and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org