The Project Manager leads and manages client engagements and is responsible for overall client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of web and creative projects. The ideal candidate is a creatively and digitally-inclined, strategic leader who can multi-task and manage multiple integrated campaigns on both client and internal sides of the fence. You must have an eye for fantastic creative work and be able to identify and sell through innovative ideas to the client.
- Develop project plans and work with the team and discipline leads to execute it, involving people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization (goals, deliverables, schedule, budget, resources).
- Lead life-cycle of project engagements by guiding and working collaboratively with Strategy, User Experience, Creative Design and Technical teams on multiple types of integrated brand & creative projects from concept through the full execution and development.
- Proactively monitor project progress against key milestones and maintain status and hours reports.
- Manage account P&L by reviewing statements of work, making sure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms.
- Must have strong client-facing presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Think quickly under pressure, as well as motivate and engage the team to produce the best possible results.
- Assist in preparing new business proposals, estimates, and schedules.
- Oversee client and outside vendor relationship(s) with responsibility for resourcing, client satisfaction, risk management, prioritization of all deliverables and ensuring quality of work meets agency standards and client objectives/brand guidelines.
- Agency experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in the industry or related experience, managing advertising project management across multiple clients and verticals simultaneously
- Experience working with brand strategy, brand identity, collateral, digital/traditional media planning & creative production, video, social media
- Demonstrated experience leading successful client engagements, preferably on high-profile brands
- Strong interest and/or experience in leading website/app dev projects
- Develop relationships with clients through gaining trust and successful delivery
- Manage interdisciplinary teams of 5-10 people
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Deep understanding of project management, workflow and infrastructure
- Knowledge of proofing client work/quality assurance process is required
- Gold level healthcare including dental and vision
- A creative and collaborative environment with supportive leadership.
- A culture that values inclusion, ideas and innovation from everyone at every level.
- On-going professional development and training opportunities