KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Developing simple and elegant approaches to complex design problems that keep client goals, audience, business needs, and strategy in consideration.
- Translating brand strategy into innovative visual storytelling and intuitive design solutions.
- Working in lockstep with creative leadership and collaborating with a team of designers, project managers, and strategists to refine and elevate design proposals, recommendations, and solutions.
- Ability to produce design assets at a high level with speed and accuracy.
- Working across multiple projects, maintaining a focused awareness for individual approaches and varied timelines.
- Ability to implement feedback and art direction from senior level creatives, communicate effectively with the project managers and art directors, work under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- You’re passionate about design and stay abreast of current design trends and are always looking for ways to push the work and your skills to the next level.
- Strong knowledge of scaleable identity systems, well-developed skills in ideation and execution, and a world-class portfolio to back it up.
- Highly collaborative and resourceful with excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to articulate, annotate, and present the logic underlying proposed designs internally.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Motion design is a strong plus.
- 4+ years of experience
THE NITTY GRITTY
- This is a remote position.
- Please note that candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Ghost Note will provide contractor with necessary software/subscriptions in service of the role during the period of the contract.