Ghost Note is a creative agency born + based in the District of Columbia.
We create impactful brands, digital, strategy, + experiences. We believe that when good people come together they create truly great things.
We are a company made up of honest, inspired, + really smart people - a mashup of all the shades, identities, + experiences that make this life so beautiful.
We are looking for a creative and versatile Designer to add to our ranks in a full-time capacity. This designer would be immersed into a fun and fast-paced small agency environment and would be asked to perform a wide variety of tasks in service of digital, print, social, with a specific focus on video and motion graphic projects. This designer would possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team through every step of the creative process from preparation through production. Specifically, this individual would be responsible for creating, designing and producing motion graphics and branded video content. This person will also need to design across a variety of brand touch points including web, environmental and digital touchpoints, digital collateral, social media graphics, marketing materials, experiential and event branding.
- You are always looking for ways to push the design to the next level
- You have experience working with developers, art directors, content strategists and project managers or projects with multiple stakeholders
- You are comfortable both working independently as well as collaborating across teams
- You know how and when to ask the right questions to clients and collaborators to order ensure that highest quality creative work is being delivered
- You’re always thinking about how we can use motion and video to engage with audiences across brand touchpoints
- Strong design and typography skills
- Design and animate graphics for brand content across multiple platforms
- Experience editing video for branded content including for promo spots, social content, scripted shorts, explainer videos, and case studies
- Design and adapt overlays, graphics, and motion toolkits
- Dynamic captioning, animating typography, and creating title designs
- Storyboard video projects to clearly communicate projects to clients
- Minimum of 4+ years of design experience
- Agency experience in a related industry (Advertising, Creative, Digital, Marketing) is a huge plus
- Illustration skills a plus
- Strong understanding of current industry trends and techniques
- Proficiency in core Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects and Illustrator)
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides) and Mac (Pages and Keynote)
- Highly organized in regards to both technical process and practice
Show Us How You Move
Thank you for your interest, send us your resume and a sample of your work.