Ghost Note is a Black-owned and operated creative agency born and based in the District of Columbia. While our roots are in DC, our team has embraced our remote environment and spread our footprint to LA and NYC. We create impactful brands, digital, strategy, and experiences. We believe that when good people come together they create truly great things.
We are looking for a multidisciplinary designer who can own the end to end process from creative concepting and execution of brand, web and social campaigns. Join us in creating impactful, story-driven work for brands like Nike, The Smithsonian, Coach, Grammarly, Planned Parenthood and MTV to name a few.
Specifically, this individual would be responsible for creating brand identity systems for social media campaigns, with a specialty in one of the following: UX/UI, web design, environmental, editorial, video and motion.
- You love design are on top of the latest trends and are always looking for ways to push the work and your skills to the next level
- You must have the ability to work on a number of different projects at once while maintaining a high quality of design
- You know how to manage your time and prioritize competing deadlines
- You are comfortable both working independently as well as collaborating across teams
- You know how and when to ask the right questions to clients and collaborators to order ensure that highest quality creative work is being delivered
- Minimum of 4+ years of design experience
- Minimum 1+ of Agency experience in a related industry or equivalent (Advertising, Creative, Digital, Marketing)
- Strong understanding of current industry trends and techniques
- Proficiency in core Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides) and Mac (Pages and Keynote) Highly organized in regards to both technical process and practice
- This is a remote position
- Available to work in either EST or PST time zones
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
- To apply, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please fill out the form below and be sure to attach your resume. If you have any additional questions about the role, please send to email@example.com