Ghost Note is a creative agency born + based in the District of Columbia. We create impactful brands, digital, strategy, + experiences. We believe that when good people come together they create truly great things. We are a company made up of honest, inspired, + really smart people - a mashup of all the shades, identities, + experiences that make this life so beautiful.
At Ghost Note, Project Managers are the glue of the team -- they are strategic, proactive, and always have a point of view. Our PMs are innovative problem-solvers that have the ability to think critically, navigate ambiguity, and inspire and motivate creative teams to deliver impactful work.
We’re looking for someone who can drive our digital and branding projects. The candidate should feel confident in managing a variety of projects across strategic, digital, and brand landscapes and will play a crucial role in aligning our team, external vendors, and clients to ensure an efficient process. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with ambiguity and who can flex as needed to get projects across the finish line.
- Manage project set up from internal KO through launch
- Create project timelines, milestones, and hours and updating them on a regular basis
- Use Asana to track tasks and send project updates on a regular basis
- Set up, attend and contribute to both external and internal meetings
- Manage vendors
- Adapt project approach based on client, team, and needs
- Set meeting agendas, take notes, & following up all meetings with clear next steps for the team externally
- Raise the red flag on difficult clients or unrealistic asks; manage scope creep
- Remove any obstacles so that the team can do their best work
- Build a rapport with internal team and clients; get to know them personally and understand the best way to work with each individual
- Work with strategy to help plan and facilitate brainstorming sessions, and follow up with next steps
- Provide feedback and a point of view in creative meetings with the scope and budget in mind
- Work alongside the production team to align on deliverables, project approach, and scheduling
- Lead internal kickoffs in a way that gives the team the info they need to feel confident entering the project and gets them excited about the work
- Over-communicate goals for each step of the project
- Contribute to building out internal processes
- Identify places for improvement and come to the table with solutions
To apply please fill out the form below and be sure to attach your resume. If you have any additional questions about the role, please send to email@example.com