Ghost Note is a black-owned and operated creative agency born + based in the District of Columbia. While our roots are in DC, our team is fully remote and spreads LA, NYC, and DC. We create impactful brands, digital, strategy, + experiences. We believe that when good people come together they create truly great things.
We are looking for a Mid-Sr level multidisciplinary Designer to join us in creating impactful, story-driven work for brands like Nike, The Smithsonian, MTV.
This designer would be immersed into a fun and fast-paced small agency environment and would be asked to perform a wide variety of tasks in service of digital, print, social, interactive and motion projects. This designer would possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team through every step of the creative process from preparation through production. Specifically, this individual would be responsible for creating brand identity systems for social media campaigns, web, environmental and digital touchpoints.
- You love design are on top of the latest trends and are always looking for ways to push the work and your skills to the next level
- You must have the ability to work on a number of different projects at once while maintaining a high quality of design
- You are comfortable both working independently as well as collaborating across teams
- You know how and when to ask the right questions to clients and collaborators to order ensure that highest quality creative work is being delivered
What you’ll do
- Experience conceptualizing and executing on brand strategy
- Develop visual identity systems and brand guidelines to create cohesive thoughtful visual brand experiences
- Execute high quality and timely deliverables, working closely with other designers, art directors, strategists, project managers and clients
- Ability to interpret and translate marketing and brand messaging into unique creative deliverables
- Minimum of 4+ years of design experience
- Minimum 1+ of Agency experience in a related industry or equivalent (Advertising, Creative, Digital, Marketing)
- Strong understanding of current industry trends and techniques
- Proficiency in core Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides) and Mac (Pages and Keynote)
- Highly organized in regards to both technical process and practice
- 401k (with company match starting in 2022)
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Health + dental + vision with company contribution
- Equipment stipend
- Continued Education opportunities
- Paid Family medical leave
- This is a remote position
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Salary range is $70-80k and commensurate with experience.
- To apply, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
Please send your resume, and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org